- Gourmet Italian meat, cheese & cracker assortment will make a beautiful charcuterie board.
- Award-winning Sartori Merlot BellaVitano & Espresso BellaVitano cheeses pair with focaccia bites.
- Il truffelino is a classic cheddar cheese with truffle. A gourmet treats with crostini crackers.
- Artichoke cream imported from Italy has only 3 ingredients – artichoke, olive oil, sea salt.
- Prosecco salami made naturally by hand with sparkling wine. Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients.
Merlot BellaVitano 5.3 oz. wedge – by the wedding, this rich, creamy cheese to the berry and plum notes of Merlot, a marriage of flavors are created and destined to make your taste buds say, “I do.” On that note, if you invite a few friends from our pairing guide — say, toasted walnuts, thin slices of prosciutto and semisweet chocolates for dessert — the honeymoon never has to end.
Espresso BellaVitano 5.3 oz. wedge – A delicious treat for your breakfast or dessert, hand-rub freshly roasted espresso into sweet, sugary BellaVitano cheese wedges aged to creamy perfection. Award winner at the World Cheese Awards.
Il Truffelino – is a premium cheese combining the creamy texture of classic English cheddar with the complex and luxuriant flavor of Black Summer Truffle. Pairs perfectly with a glass of your favorite bubbly for an even more decadent experience!
Il Truffelino is suitable for vegetarians and does not contain Gluten.
Volpi prosecco salami – 8 oz. Pair with crackers, cheese, figs for a sparkling gourmet treat.
All natural foacci bites are simply baked with classic Mediterranean olive oil and sea salt.
John Macy melting romano cheese crisps are the best snack in the world. Baked twice for “the perfect crunch” and incomparable taste. You can use them as a fancy crisp to accompany anything or just snack on by themselves while watching tv! Really, these are addictive.
Imported from Italy, 6.35 oz. La Malva Rosa artichoke cream has only 3 ingredients – 65% artichoke, olive oil, and sea salt. Enjoy on focaccia bites or crostini crackers. Add some parmesan cheese for another dip.