This limited anniversary edition gift bottle of balsamic vinegar from Compagnia del Montale is perfection for balsamic lovers! Made using only grapes from Emilia Romagna, this rich, velvety, and viscous balsamic mimics that of the much more expensive DOP Traditional balsamics from Modena. This all-natural product contains only Balsamic Vinegar of Modena with no additional sugar, cornstarch or additives of any kind. And the beautiful glass bottle with a stopper makes it an excellent gift for both the avid cook and the aesthete in your life.
Perfect when paired and served over parmigiano reggiano cheese, drizzled over grilled vegetables, meats, and fresh mozzarella, in finishing sauces or over strawberries and ice cream.
- CREATED WITH GRAPES FROM EMILIA ROMAGNA VINEYARDS – This very special balsamic vinegar was produced using the finest grapes from Emilia Romagna vineyards. They are ripened in French oak barriques, or barrels, and there they obtain a velvety texture that makes this thick balsamic vinegar so distinct and well rounded.
- SPECIAL EDITION – In celebration of an outstanding year of award recognitions, Compagnia del Montale created this balsamic vinegar to share with the world. The vinegar comes in a lovely Special Edition Anniversary bottle with a distinct shape
- AGED 6-8 YEARS – Each bottle of the Special Edition Balsamic Vinegar has been aged 6-8 years in order to create a rich and tantalizing bold flavor.
- VERSATILE FOOD PAIRINGS- This delicious balsamic vinegar pairs perfectly with parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, strawberries, ice cream, summer salads, meats, and grilled vegetables.
- GP CERTIFIED -Compagnia del Montale Special Edition Balsamic Vinegar bears the IGP seal reassuring you that this product was truly produced in Italy
There are no reviews yet.