- A soothing gift box of all-natural products to provide comfort to a family member or loved-one enduring the harshness of chemotherapy treatments.
- Hospitals and infusion centers often times are cold. A soft and cuddly sized fleece blanket will keep them warm.
- A moisturizing cream & a lip balm for treating dry and sensitive lips and skin.
- Ginger chews can be helpful to soothe nausea and upset stomachs dry mouth.
- During treatment, the immune system is compromised so hand sanitizer helps to keep germs away.
Family and friends of patients undergoing chemotherapy want to provide meaningful and comforting support during this difficult time period. Sending a care package or healing gift is a warm and thoughtful way to show you are thinking of her or him. We have put together a customized chemo care package that can be used before, during, and after treatment. A common side effect of both chemotherapy and radiation treatments is dry and sensitive skin. Our WellnessLabsRX cream will aid in moisturizing skin. In addition the ingredients of glucosamine, chondroitin, and turmeric aid in the relief of inflammation, soreness, and pain. In addition to skin dryness and sensitivity, the lips can become extremely dry as well. WellnessLabxRX lip balm contains ashwagandha, lions mane, probiotics, coconut oil, shea butter, beeswax, lavender, eucalyptus, jojoba. Often times hospitals and infusion centers are cold. The large fleece blanket will help keep them warm during these times. Nausea and upset stomach are common side effects of chemotherapy. Ginger can be helpful in soothing an upset stomach and managing nausea. The immune system of patients undergoing chemo and radiation treatments is compromised and more susceptible to infections. We have included a hand sanitizer to help keep the germs away.