A delicious assortment of the finest selection of European cookies to please every palate – no passport required!! We’ve put together delicious morsels of sweetness from Spain, Italy, France, Belgium, Sweden and even Scotland.
- Made in the Highlands of Scotland, Walker’s Shortbread cookies are made with just four basic natural ingredients: wheat flour, butter, sugar, and salt.
- Almond thins from Belgium – Valencia almonds in a razor-thin biscuit made of candy sugar, summer butter and flour. Sweet and delightfully crispy with a delicious roasted and caramelized taste.
- Imported from Italy and dusted in powdered sugar, Canestrini are soft shortbread cookies. For a traditional Italian breakfast or snack, pair the delectable cookies with coffee or tea
- Ginger Snaps are delicate and light. Ginger Snaps are delicious topped with jam or fruit preserves and can be crushed to make a delicious crust for pie!
- Satisfying by themselves, Annas orange-flavored Thins are a perfect pairing for cheese and fruit. They make a scrumptious crumble for pie crust and ice cream topping.
- Gavottes salted butter caramel cookies are a French delight. Thin, golden biscuits just waiting for you to take a crispy bite and discover the refined flavor of Bourbon vanilla, and the subtle sweetness of salted butter caramel. A little gourmet snack to be savored down to the very last crumb!
- Ines Rosales Spanish Orange Tortas are large, Mediterranean crisps handcrafted with extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, caramelized Seville oranges and orange peels. Pair with coffee, tea or cheese.
There are no reviews yet.