A delicious assortment of the finest selection of European cookies to please every palate – no passport required!! We’ve put together delicious morsels of sweetness from Spain, Italy, France, Belgium, Sweden and even Scotland.
- Made in the Highlands of Scotland, Walker’s Shortbread cookies are made with just four basic natural ingredients: wheat flour, butter, sugar, and salt.
- Almond thins from Belgium – Valencia almonds in a razor-thin biscuit made of candy sugar, summer butter and flour. Sweet and delightfully crispy with a delicious roasted and caramelized taste.
- Imported from Italy and dusted in powdered sugar, Canestrini are soft shortbread cookies. For a traditional Italian breakfast or snack, pair the delectable cookies with coffee or tea
- Ginger Snaps are delicate and light. Ginger Snaps are delicious topped with jam or fruit preserves and can be crushed to make a delicious crust for pie!
- Satisfying by themselves, Annas orange-flavored Thins are a perfect pairing for cheese and fruit. They make a scrumptious crumble for pie crust and ice cream topping.
- Gavottes salted butter caramel cookies are a French delight. Thin, golden biscuits just waiting for you to take a crispy bite and discover the refined flavor of Bourbon vanilla, and the subtle sweetness of salted butter caramel. A little gourmet snack to be savored down to the very last crumb!
- Ines Rosales Spanish Orange Tortas are large, Mediterranean crisps handcrafted with extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, caramelized Seville oranges and orange peels. Pair with coffee, tea or cheese.