- Over 3 lbs of international meat, cheeses, crackers & spreads – Our food baskets include expedited shipping in custom insulated packaging with ice packs for the ultimate in freshness for your imported high-end gourmet food and cheeses. Cheeses are vacuum sealed. Shelf life are 30 days or longer
- Saucisson Sec 8 oz. A savory blend of pork, sea salt and several other spices with a rich flavor. Camembert 8 oz. – a soft, creamy, spreadable aromatic cheese. Chatelain Brie Cheese from France 7 oz. – soft-ripened cheese has a creamy & buttery, soft consistency. Societe Roquefort 8 oz. – Made with raw sheep’s milk, its sharp, salty, and assertively tangy flavor with an earthy aroma
- Comte President 8 oz. – Distinct nutty flavor and hint of hazelnut with a semi-sweet finish. Les Trois Petits Toasts from France 2.8 oz. – Mini Toast for jams, spreads, and pâtés. Edmond Faillot Mustard 8 oz. – Artisan dijon mustard handcrafted with herbs and fruits since 1840. Bon Maman Honey 1 oz. – Sweet and smooth in beautiful mini jar
- Dalmatia Fig Spread 1 oz. – crafted in Croatia using figs from the Mediterranean Regions pairs well with cheese crackers. 6″ cheese knife – Made from precision, forged stainless steel blade is a great kitchen addition. High-density bamboo which is light and durable.
- Our special French food gift baskets selection of carefully chosen fine gourmet cheeses are good for any occasion. Birthday box, holidays, sympathy, condolences, shiva, get well, thinking of you, house warming, anniversary gifts, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
- All Perishable items are shipped via UPS or FEDEX and therefore cannot be shipped to PO BOXES. We reserve the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value
Perfect Gift for Mother’s Day, Birthdays, or Any Occasion. The perfect gift to send to family, friends, clients or employees any time of year.
Brie Le Chatelain from France (7 oz.). has a soft, white, bloomy rind, a luxurious ivory paste and an especially rich and buttery flavor.
Camembert Le Chatelain from France (8 oz.) is a cow’s milk cheese which is creamy and rich with hints of mushrooms or truffles.
Comte President from France (8 oz.) Matured in cellars for 6 months giving it distinct nutty flavor and hint of hazelnut.
Societe Roquefort from France (8 oz.) Sharp, salty, and assertively tangy flavor with an earthy aroma. Creamy texture with an ivory coloring and emerald-green veining. Made with raw sheep’s milk and ripened in natural limestone caves.
Dalmatia Spread Fig from Croatia (1 oz.) The unique and balanced flavor profile is fruity and light at the start, develops into richer tones, then elevates to a high, sweet, light finish.
Bon Maman Honey from France (1 oz.) A timeless favorite, sweet and smooth honey imported from France in beautiful mini jars with a traditional French country gingham pattern cap and hand-written label.
Les Trois Petits Toasts from France (2.8 oz.) Mini Toast for jams, spreads, and pâtés.