- Seasoned with both ghost and habanero peppers, Ghost Pepper Colby Jack is an all-natural, firm-bodied cheese that’s hot and spicy to the palate.
- All-natural ingredients
- Use this to make macaroni and cheese from scratch–it melts beautifully and gives a lot of heat and flavor to a mix with cheddar and gouda.
- Perfect for Taco salad, Spicy breakfast skillet, Jalapeno Poppers, Taco Bake or try the recipe below for Queso Fundido Flambe
Queso Fundido Flambe Ingredients
¼ cup Mexican style chorizo
1 7-ounce package Kindred Creamery® Ghost Pepper Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
½ cup silver tequila
- Place chorizo (link casings removed, if necessary) in small pan or fondue pot over medium heat.
- Cook chorizo thoroughly; slowly add Kindred Creamery® Ghost Pepper Colby Jack cheese, stirring constantly.
- When cheese is completely melted, pour tequila over chorizo-cheese mixture.
- Carefully light match to ignite tequila; allow flames to burn off. Stir.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.